06 April 2012

Archive: My Lost On 42nd Street Co-Host Debut


Below is a link to my very first co-hosting gig on Internet Radio, which happened last week.  

The channel is called Lost On 42nd Street... the creation of one of my ArtSkoolDamage & Flickr fans. 

My debut was a fairly exciting two hours of music and talk about NYC culture.  

Listeners can expect a nice mix of indie, alternative, electro and modern rock. My producer (who's named Sly) and I are very excited about developing this new musical / cultural venture and I'm pretty certain that fans of the material on this particular blog will like the many sounds and topics I'm going to be serving up on a regular basis.

CLICK THE ARROW ON THE LINK BELOW FOR A TASTE OF WHAT'S TO COME.

Listen to internet radio with Lost on 42ndSt on Blog Talk Radio


THANK YOU!