19 November 2017

Ever Present Memories (In The Present)














More thrifting and eating confections...



Some more time in the wild...








A September throwback...
Some unpublished photos from 
The Feast Of San Genarro in Little Italy:





New growth in Autumn...


More escapades on rocks and rivers...





















More random fun from here and there...











Reflections and swaths of color
before the trees shed themselves bare...






A very special visit to Art Lab in 
Sailors Snug Harbor (Staten Island, New York).

It ALL began RIGHT HERE. This was the first art studio
I worked in at age 12 (1985) as an assistant to my painting 
teacher Jean. She had me help her with the younger students 
and clean the studio (for $3.25 an hour). Little did I know...









As always, my buddy Steve is a willing model...




Sweet Memory Space: In my archives I have a 
pastel drawing I made at age 13 (1986) while seated
on the opposite side of this duck pond outside Art Lab.


Behind some of the buildings that house
the studios and museums at Sailors Snug Harbor...





Inside The Staten Island Museum:

Marble Portrait Head Of A Man Of Rank 
(1st Century BCE - 1st Century CE)
Said to have been found in the bay of Naples.


More views from Hacklebarney State Park





Out and about at work and play...





Some NYC vignettes...




Facepalm moment...


Scott is living the dream...


The frost is falling...





Sometimes I'm just over everything...


And sometimes I pause to 
take it all in, breathe and feel it...


Goodnight.